Dell Inspiron 11 (3148) 2-in-1 3 Cell Original Laptop Battery
|Number of Cells
|Compatible Part Numbers
||GK5KY, 0GK5KY, 0WF28, 4K8YH, 92NCT
||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
IMPORTANT Tips about Dell Inspiron 11 (3148) Laptop Battery:
- New Dell Inspiron 11 (3148) Battery comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should go through 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum efficiency.
- When charging a new Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Laptop Battery your computer power meter may indicate that charging is complete after a few minutes, don’t worry about it and just remove the battery and install it again and repeat the charging procedure.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Laptop Battery Replacement requires some technical skills to install it and user can either install it or hire a technician to do it. Please refer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) videos available on Youtube for your convenience.
- It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Laptop Battery Life.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Laptop Battery Backup will be the same as you received in a new laptop because this battery has same specifications.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Battery Plugged in, not Charging: If your Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Battery not charging then please try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also. Remove the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord from your Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Laptop, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual current inside the laptop. This clears your RAM and is like a hardware reset. Replace the battery and charger/ AC adapter/ Power cord and turn your laptop on.
- If Dell Inspiron 11 3148 Battery will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place.