Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (7560) P61F P61F001 3 Cell Original Laptop Battery (11.4V, 42 Wh, 3 Cell)
|No. of Cells
||Brand New (Box Packed)
|Compatible Part Numbers
||3CRH3 0WDX0R T2JX4 WDX0R
||Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (7560) P61F P61F001 Laptops
||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
IMPORTANT Tips about Dell Inspiron 15 (7560) P61F P61F001 Laptop Battery:
- New Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7560) Battery comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should go through 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum efficiency.
- When charging a new Dell Inspiron 15 7560 Laptop Battery your computer power meter may indicate that charging is complete after a few minutes, don’t worry about it and just remove the battery and install it again and repeat the charging procedure.
- Dell Inspiron 15 7560 Battery Replacement requires some technical skills to install it and user can either install it or hire a technician to do it. Please refer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) videos available on Youtube for your convenience.
- It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease Dell Inspiron 15 7560 Battery Life.
- Dell Inspiron 15 7560 Battery Backup will be the same as you received in a new laptop because this battery has same specifications.
- If your Dell Inspiron 15 7560 Battery not charging then please try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also.
- If Dell Inspiron 15 (7560) Laptop Battery will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place.
How to Remove and Replace Dell Inspiron 15 7560 P61F Laptop Battery ?
Step 1: Unscrew eight (M2.5 x 5mm) screws to remove bottom base.
Step 2: Disconnect the battery cable from motherboard.
Step 3: Peel the tape gently that secures hard drive cable to the battery.
Step 4: Open the latch and disconnect the hard drive cable from the motherboard.
Step 5: Unscrew and remove four screws (M2 x 3mm) that secure the battery with palmrest and the keyboard assembly
Step 6: Lift the battery off the palmrest and keyboard assembly
Step 7: Press and hold power button for 5 seconds to discharge residual current from motherboard.
Step 8: Align the four screw holes on the NEW Battery with the screw holes on the palmrest and keyboard assembly and tighten these four (M2 x 3mm) screws that secure the battery with palmrest and keyboard assembly.
Step 9: Slide the hard drive cable into the connector on the system board and close the latch to secure the hard drive cable.
Step 10: Apply the tape to secure the hard drive cable with the battery body.
Step 11: Connect the battery cable to the system board.