Sony VIAO PCG-71811W High Quality Replacement Laptop Battery BPS26, VGP-BPS26 (6 Cell, Li-ion)
This Sony Vaio PCG-71811W Replacement Laptop Battery is made of High Quality Cells to last longer. This is a 6 Cell Li-Ion battery which offers a longer power backup and longer battery life. Buy Sony Vaio PCG-71811W Laptop Battery from India’s No-1 Laptop Parts website pctech.co.in and avail hassle free support.Sony Vaio PCG-71811W Battery Price in India is lowest amongst all Indian websites.
||10.8V / 11.1V
|No. of Cells
||Brand New (Box Packed)
||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Compatible Part Numbers
||BPS26 VGP-BPS26 VGP-BPS26A BPL26 VGP-BPL26
||Sony Vaio PCG-71811W
IMPORTANT Tips about Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Laptop Battery:
- New Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Laptop Battery comes in discharged/ partially charged state and it should go through 2-3 charge/ discharge cycles to achieve its optimum efficiency.
- When charging a new Sony VAIO PCG-71811W battery your computer power meter may indicate that charging is complete after a few minutes, don’t worry about it and just remove the battery and install it again and repeat the charging procedure.
- Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Battery Replacement requires some technical skills to install it and user can either install it or hire a technician to do it. Please refer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) videos available on Youtube for your convenience.
- It is important to fully charge and fully discharge rechargeable laptop batteries after every 2 weeks, failing to do so may decrease Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Battery Life.
- Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Battery Backup will be the same as you received in a new laptop because this battery has same specifications.
- If Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Battery not charging then please try a different charger to verify because this problem may occur due to a faulty charger also.
- If Sony VAIO PCG-71811W Battery will not be in use for a long time then it is recommended that you should remove it from the device and store it in a cool, dry and clean place.